Skip to content
- I will not help you to stay and wallow in limbo.
- I will help you to grow, to become more productive, by your definition.
- I will help you become more autonomous, more loving of yourself, more excited, less sensitive, more free to become the authority for your own living.
- I can not give you dreams or “fix you up” simply because I can not.
- I can not give you growth, or grow for you. You must grow for yourself by facing reality, grim as it may be at times.
- I can not take away your loneliness or your pain.
- I can not sense your world for you, evaluate your goals for you, tell you what is best for your world; because you have your own world in which you must live.
- I can not convince you of the necessity to make the vital decision of choosing the frightening uncertainty of growing over the safe misery of remaining static.
- I want to be with you and know you as a rich and growing friend; yet I can not get close to you when you choose not to grow.
- When I begin to care for you out of pity or when I begin to lose faith in you, then I am inhibiting both for you and for me.
- You must know and understand my help is conditional. I will be with you and “hang in there” with you so long as I continue to get even the slightest hint that you are still trying to grow.
- If you can accept this, then perhaps we can help each other to become what G-d meant us to be, mature adults, leaving childishness forever to the little children of the world.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: