Skip to content
- Introduce yourself to at least 4 people you don’t know
- Pick a Group you can attend regularly and let them get to know you.
- Get a Sponsor, even if it’s a temporary one, to get you going on the Steps.
- Get the phone # of the local A.A. Office near you. In Jacksonville, the 24 hour # is 904-399-8535.
- Learn where/how to find meeting (online or in-person). Click here to see a list of meetings in Jacksonville.
- Try to arrive early and introduce yourself to the Chairperson and others in attendance.
- If you can do ALL these things for 90 days, everyday, you will learn how to stay sober long enough to work the Program of Alcoholics Anonymous.